The Gulf Chapter of AACE is a professional community of physicians in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, specializing in endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism, committed to fostering advanced educational and research programs to enable its members to provide the highest quality of patient care.
International AACE Chapters enhance the mission of AACE by improving the ability of clinical endocrinologists worldwide to provide the highest quality of patient care and in fostering educational programs that allow for a closer relationship among the members and potential members. International chapters also expand the market for AACE programs and services to help increase the visibility of AACE as an advocate for patient care issues in endocrinology, diabetes, metabolism and nutrition. Supporting the development of International AACE Chapters, in accordance with proper guidelines governed by the AACE Board of Directors and the Chapters Committee, is an extension of AACE’s vision to be recognized worldwide for its clinical leadership.
- Complimentary subscriptions to AACE publications, including the medical journal, Endocrine Practice, AACE member newsletter, The First Messenger, AACE Online News, and Endonomics, an electronic practice management newsletter
- Discounted rates to all AACE Congresses, including the Annual Congress, clinical symposia, AACE courses, and billing, coding, and reimbursement webinars, seminars, and workshops
- Access to the AACE Clinical Practice Guidelines, Position Statements, and Consensus Conferences
- Membership in AACE Chapters around the world
- An active voice in Congress through AACE representation and lobbying efforts
- Discounts on products and services for your office and home through AACE Member Rewards
- Complimentary access to Empower patient materials, including magazines, handouts, and online resources to educate patients on various endocrine diseases
- Resources for you and your staff regarding coding, billing and reimbursement challenges such as hassle factor forms for assistance with insurance appeals
And much more!